POSITION : LIBRARY ASSISTANT
SECTION : TECHNICAL SECTION
- Master’s degree in Library and Information Science (On going).
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Science.
- Diploma in Library and Information Science (DLIS).
- Entering data into the library data base (data entry) using KOHA.
- Book Aid International (BAI) activities like receiving Book Aid consignments, opening, distributing and process reading materials to different institutions in all over Uganda. The institutions which receive reading materials include Nursery, primary and secondary schools, vocational, Medical or Nursing institutions, Universities, Teacher Training Colleges, community libraries and (Non-Governmental Organizations).
- Monitoring BAI regular donations and developing projects for the various kinds of institutions listed above which receive Book Aid reading materials in Uganda.
- Conduct interviews with BAI clients, evaluate progress and prepare field reports.
- Take BAI field pictures and make videos.
- Train BAI staff and users how search for information in books and how access electronic resources.
CONTACT NUMBER : +256 703561174 / +256772606119
E-MAIL ADDRESS : email@example.com
+256 703561174 / +256772606119