- African Journals Online (AJOL) Abstracts of over 250 African-published journals, with access to some full text online, and a document delivery service.
- American Institute of Physics AIP publishes 11 journals, two magazines, and a conference proceedings series. Their Scitation platform hosts over one million articles from more than 25 scholarly publishers.
- American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers ASABE Technical Library includes a range of content including journals, textbook materials, monographs, standards and proceedings as well as the important reference work-in-progress, Design Topics.
- American Society of Civil Engineers ASCE Journals Online provides access to 30 journals encompassing more than 18,500 full-text papers published since 1995. Approximately 1500 new papers will be added each year.
- Annual Reviews Annual Reviews publications operate as a high quality filter, prioritising and synthesising the primary research literature in 33 different disciplines for the Biomedical, Life, Physical and Social Sciences.
- Beech Tree Publishing Access to two international, peer-reviewed academic journals.